Sebo duo Carpet Cleaner 9401AM
The advantages of using the duo dry-cleaning system are the elimination of dust mite allergens, no need to move furniture, no detergent residue, a built-in fiber protector that helps to prevent future stains and soiling, and the ability to use the carpet or upholstery within 30 to 60 minutes after cleaning is completed.
The duo Cleaning System consists of the following four components: 1) duo-P Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Powder, 2) duo Brush Machine, 3) duo Daisy Brush and 4) duo Hand Brush.
- 14-inch Head Width and a Brush Path of 12 1⁄2 inches
- A Room or Entire House of Carpet Can be Quickly Cleaned
- Two Spinning Brushes Open the Carpet Pile, Enabling the duo-P Powder to Clean Each Fiber
- The Handle Can Be Disconnected from the Brush Head for Portability and Storage
- Weighing Only 11 pounds, It is Lightweight and Easy to Use
- Forty-foot Cord
- Easy Maintenance
- Five-year Warranty
- Duo-P Powder Cleans Carpets and Upholstery and Removes Stubborn Stains
- Eliminates Dust Mite Allergens
- Leaves No Detergent Residue and No Pre-spray is Needed
- A Built-in Fiber Protector Helps to Prevent Future Stains and Soil
- The duo Daisy Brush is Great for Cleaning Small and Medium-size Areas
- The duo-P Hand Brush Cleans Stairs, Including the Carpet & Upholstery in Cars, Boats & RVs
The best vacuum cleaners, central vacuums, carpet cleaners, steam cleaners, air purifiers, vacuum bags, filters, belts, parts, home fragrance products and cleaning supplies are at Capital Vacuum Floor-Care World 1666 North Market Drive in Raleigh NC (919) 878-8530 and 209 E Chatham Street in Cary NC (919) 467-2834. Family-owned since 1953. Be smart, buy where you get local service!